LIMITED WARRANTY FOR HARDROCK OFFROAD
HARDROCK OFFROAD warrants that it’s wheels will be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal and within reasonable use from one year of the date of purchase. The warranty for chrome plating covers only both peeling and separation of the plating surface from the wheel. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to maintain proper care for the wheels to prevent corrosion, as corrosion is not covered under warranty.
HARDROCK OFFROAD’s sole obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at HARDROCK OFFROAD’s sole discretion without charge, any HARDROCK OFFROAD product that does not conform to this warranty and is returned, with a copy of the original sales receipt will be returned to the sender without repair or replacement at the sender’s expense. Such repair or replacement shall not include removal or installation. In no event shall HARDROCK OFFROAD have any special, incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is Void if:
- Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Any malfunction, defect, or failure caused by damage from transporting the wheels, or by accident, abuse, or negligence.
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance.
- Corrosion or cosmetic issues on the wheels resulting from car damage, chemicals, various climate conditions, or neglect.
- Plated wheels with bare spots in the inside or back side, due to gas pockets and/or rack contacts.
- Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of road conditions or an accident or as a result of off-road activities that exceed their load rating, or by road hazard impact.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or willful abuse, misuse or negligence.
- Damage occurs due to neglect or adverse weather conditions.
- The wheels have been altered or repaired other than by HARDROCK OFFROAD or installed on customized vehicles (i.e., non-original equipment, or non-OEM parts).
- Damage resulted from improper mounting, excessive vehicle loads, and/or incorrect tire sizes, as well as Wheels that were sold as “blemished”.
- Wheels installed without full regard to HARDROCK OFFROAD’s install instructions, load rating recommendations, and tire size recommendations.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
All products returned must have pictures or video of defects before RGA/RMA is issued. Wheel photo/video must show defects and the face of the wheel for verification of style. All products returned must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice to the end user and the freight must be prepaid by the shipper/retail purchaser. Inability to comply with these return instructions may result in the refusal to inspect the product, and/or refusal to issue a credit.
PLEASE NOTE: If returned products are found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the sender’s expense.
Recommended Wheel Care Instructions:
- Improper cleaning or maintenance may void any and all warranty claims.
- Wheels should be cleaned by hand regularly to remove contaminants like road grime, salt, ice/snow melting chemicals, dirt, and brake dust, which trap moisture, and can be corrosive and cause pitting to the wheel’s finish.
- Automatic spray and touch free car washes do not completely remove contaminants and can cause harm to the finish; hand washing is highly recommended.
- Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your wheels; it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so may greatly reduce the life of the product.
- Avoid using automatic car washes as the cleaning agents and brushes used to clean tires can damage the wheel surface. Please be aware that most car washes use steam cleaners or strong chemicals to clean wheels, which can result in permanent staining and/or corrosion.
- Never wash your wheels when they are still hot from driving. Do not attempt to cool hot wheels with water as this may cause damage to the finish, cause discoloration, and can warp the brake rotors and/or drums.
- For Chrome plated wheels, clean by applying a simple cleaning solution such as mild dish soap and warm water, and then dry with a soft cloth. Never use any powerful cleaning chemicals that contain abrasives. For Chrome finish, apply a coat of soft, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel seal to help prevent surface corrosion.